INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Dear Customer / Supplier,
we wish to inform you that, pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR 2016/679), laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and according to the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights, with particular reference to integrity, confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protect personal data.
Purpose of the processing for which the data are intended
The personal data you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- perform the services requested, allow effective management of customer relations in order to respond to requests for information, assistance, suggestions and/or specific needs you have reported.
The processing will be carried out in an automated and/or manual form, with methods and tools, in compliance with the security measures referred to in art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679, by persons specifically appointed, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679. Security measures will be used to ensure the confidentiality of the data subject to whom these data refer and to avoid undue access to third parties or unauthorized personnel.
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the retention period of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the times prescribed by law.
Nature of the Contribution
The provision of data is optional, however, any refusal to provide them will make it impossible for SYCARR srl to proceed with the complete provision of the services offered.
Communication and dissemination scope
The collected data will not be disclosed; personal data, in relation to the aforementioned purposes, may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
- consultants external to the company in charge of processing and/or consultancy operations for withholding taxes;
- public entities to whom the data must be communicated by law (social security and welfare institutions, financial offices, etc.);
- parent companies, subsidiaries and associates to which SYCARR srl entrusts certain activities.
Transfer of data to third countries
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries; however, it reserves the right to use cloud services and in this case, the service providers will be selected from those who provide adequate guarantees, as required by art. 46 GDPR 2016/679.
Owner, Data Processor and DPO
To assert the rights of the interested party and/or to request further information, you can contact the Data Controller "SYCARR srl", with registered office and processing office in via Per Spilamberto n. 1381, 41058, Vignola (MO) - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of the interested party
At any time, you can exercise, pursuant to art. 15-22 of the GDPR 2016/679, the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the processing;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling.
The content of this information may be subject to changes due to changes and/or additions to the reference legislation. Therefore, the Data Controller invites the recipients of the information from now on to view it also on the company's website (www.sycarr.it), where it will be possible to find the text that is always updated.
I, the undersigned, having acquired the information provided by the Data Controller pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
I declare that I have read the information and give my consent for the processing of personal data necessary for carrying out the operations indicated therein according to the purposes referred to in point 1, letter a) "to carry out the services requested, to allow effective management of relations with customers in order to respond to requests for information, assistance, suggestions and/or specific needs reported by you ".